Currently, due to COVID-19, The Weekday School’s usual admissions process is being carefully re-evaluated and revised. Please check with our homepage for upcoming virtual tours.
The Weekday School admits children between the ages of 2 and 5 years. The child must turn 2 years old by September 1 of the year admitted. The Admissions season begins on September 1 for the following school year. The steps in the process are:
- Complete the online application and pay the application fee (September 1 – December 31).
- Once your online application is complete and the fee is paid, our Admissions Office will contact you to attend a scheduled tour starting in early October.
- Our Admissions Office will contact you in January to schedule a child visit.
- Letters of acceptance and contract documents will be sent to you in late February.
- Signed contract documents are required back by mid-March.
Click here to apply today. Late applications are accepted throughout the school year based on available space in the program. If you have questions or would like more information, please email us or call 212-870-6743.
2021 – 2022 Tuition & Fees
Please note, these rates reflect a fully open and operational school year schedule. We are digently following updates and information regarding the COVID-19 crisis and developing appropriate plans accordingly, including customized tuition plans. Please contact us at email@example.com for information on how we can best suite your family.
Weekday School Program Options
AFTER SCHOOL CARE
|Options for 2 year-olds (2.0 – 2.8 as of 9/1)|
|2 Day – TTH (8:45am – 12:30pm)||$10,851.40||$2,902.70|
|3 Day – MWF (8:45am – 12:30pm)||$16, 230.25||$3,870.30|
|5 Day – M – F (8:45am – 12:30pm)||$22,202.15||$5,966.70|
|Options for 3 year-olds (2.8 – 3.6 as of 9/1)|
|3 Day – MWF (8:45am – 12:30pm)||$15,585.20||$2,902.70|
|5 Day – M – F (8:45am – 12:30pm)||$20,558.30||$4,515.35|
|Option for 4 year-olds (3.9 – 4.8 as of 9/1)|
|5 Day – M – F (8:45am – 12:30pm)||$20, 558.30||$4,515.35|
|Option for the Kindergarten Program (4.6 – 5.6 as of 9/1)|
|5 Day – M – F (8:45am – 2:30pm)||$25,999.60||N/A|
Weekday School After School (until 2:30) Per Diem Rate is $55 per day
– All programs include daily lunch and snacks.
– 10% discount for 2nd child tuition.
– All families are required to use the Auto Payment form for deposit, tuition and fees. Payments must be set up using the Automatic Payment Form either through a credit card or checking accounts
Revenues from several endowment funds and Parent Association sponsored fund-raising events enable the school to offer limited tuition assistance. All proceeds from the annual Benefit Auction Gala are used each year to fund tuition assistance. Tuition aid decisions are totally need-based and are made independent of admission decisions. Families will be informed of these decisions at the time of admission notifications.
Weekday uses the services of FACTS, a third-party entity which makes recommendations regarding the awarding of financial aid for Private Schools such as ours. Please complete an application must be completed online by December 22nd for the following school year to be considered for tuition assistance for 2021-22. Tuition assistance awards are totally need-based and are made independent of admission decisions.
Tuition Assistance applications may be completed online by clicking here.