The Weekday School admits children between the ages of 2 and 5 years. The child must turn 2 years old by September 1 of the year admitted. The Admissions season begins on September 1 for the following school year. The steps in the process are:
- Complete the online application and pay the application fee (September 1 – December 31).
- Once your online application is complete and the fee is paid, our Admissions Office will contact you to attend a scheduled tour starting in early October.
- Our Admissions Office will contact you in January to schedule a child visit.
- Letters of acceptance and contract documents will be sent to you in late February.
- Signed contract documents are required back by mid-March.
Click here to apply today. Late applications are accepted throughout the school year based on available space in the program. If you have questions or would like more information, please email Mrs. Carla Buranelli-Secor, Director of Admissions, or call 212-870-6767.
2020 – 21 Tuition & Fees
Weekday School Program Options
AFTER SCHOOL CARE
|Options for 2 year-olds|
|2 Day – TTH (9 – 12 Noon)||$11,703||TBD|
|3 Day – MWF (9 – 12 Noon)||$17,503||TBD|
|5 Day – M – F (9 – 12 Noon)||$23,944||TBD|
|Options for 3 year-olds|
|3 Day – MWF (8:45am – 12:30pm)||$16,808||TBD|
|5 Day – M – F (8:45am – 12:30pm)||$22,170||TBD|
|Option for 4 year-olds|
|5 Day – M – F (8:45 – 12:30pm)||$22,170||TBD|
|Option for the Kindergarten Program (4/5 years old)|
|5 Day – M – F (8:45am – 2:30pm)||$28,039||TBD|
Weekday School After School Per Diem Rates:
Age until 2:30 until 5:30
2 years old $50.00 $110.00
3/4 years old $45.00 $100.00
5 years old N/A $60.00
Weekday School Early Room Rates:
Age per day 2 days 3days 5days
2 years old $30 $1,200 $1,800 $3,000
3/4/5 years old $25 $1,000 $1,500 $2,500
– All programs include daily lunch and snacks.
– 10% discount for 2nd child tuition.
– All families are required to use the Auto Payment form for deposit, tuition and fees. Payments must be set up using the Automatic Payment Form either through a credit card or ACH checking accounts
Revenues from several endowment funds and Parent Association sponsored fund-raising events enable the school to offer limited tuition assistance. All proceeds from the annual Benefit Auction Gala are used each year to fund tuition assistance. Tuition aid decisions are totally need-based and are made independent of admission decisions. Families will be informed of these decisions at the time of admission notifications. Approximately 15% of Weekday families receive some form of tuition assistance.
Weekday uses the services of FACTS, a third-party entity which makes recommendations regarding the awarding of financial aid for Private Schools such as ours. An application must be completed ONLINE no later than December 22nd for the following school year.
Applications may be completed online by clicking here.
Applications must be completed no later than December 20, 2019 in order to be considered for tuition assistance for 2020-21. Tuition assistance awards are totally need-based and are made independent of admission decisions. Families will be informed of these decisions at the time of admission notifications.